Friday, August 28, 2009

A day of errands and such


Feeling a bit discouraged about lack of sales on Etsy.
http://sweetcindylouwho.etsy.com is my URL. I want to list more items but don't want them to sit stagnant, so I guess my next move is to list some stuff for auction on eBay. I love the philosophy and community of Etsy and would like to be successful on that site. I have read numerous articles about success on that site and am hoping that it will pick up soon, as I try some of these interventions (having this blog was one of the suggestions). I requested to participate on one of the teams and the input I received was to take better pics and need to have more of a presence on Etsy...that is hard to do without selling stuff! I shall keep on keeping on, prayerfully hoping that my work will pan out.

Time management is certainly an issue for me. On the days when I feel great and can get alot of things done, I am encouraged. Then there are those days where I get the basics done and that is it. But I tell myself, and my counselor reminds me, that things got out of sync over the years, it will take more than just a couple of days to resolve it all. Hmmmm, sounds good, eh?

It doesn't look good for racing tonight. It has been steadily, gently raining all afternoon. This morning started cool with sunshine, the overcast appearance moved in and then the rain. Darn, I was going to try mow the lawn today also. Perhaps the rain will hold off for racing tomorrow in Little Valley. I would like to go there since I haven't been there in a couple years.

Palpitations...still having them. It makes me a bit uneasy but no significant sequelae at this time, so I am just monitoring them at this point...nurse heal thyself, right?

I have almost finished the Mulvaneys book, couldn't put it down this morning. Should probably finish it in a day or two.

Met with the counselor at the alternative education academy for Steven today. It sounds like an excellent program and I hope that Steven will grasp this opportunity and run with it. He really is quite gifted in many areas and this is a wonderful venue for him to be involved in. I doubt he would agree to go back to mainstream public school again. It is a shame that his experience was that bad, for him to feel that way.

No profound realizations to share today. Hope you will visit here again.

No comments: