Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Whew -- got quite a few things done today





Not the wittiest title for my entry, but it will have to do for this late hour.

It felt good to accomplish a number of things today, even if they were mundane duties to maintain the household. I will make up for it
tomorrow and let loose a bit when I go to Buffalo for yet another doctor appointment. The weather is good and I enjoy the drive. Put in some tunes and I am in my own little world and on my way.

This new obsession I have for Twitter is ending up to be quite time
consuming. I don't mean that in a bad way --- I am enjoying connecting with folks and seeing their shops and talents. Besides the personal aspects of it, I am hoping to get more traffic here on my blog and in my shop on Etsy, as well as eBay.

A few minutes ago I received a tweet from :

http://EcoCreations.etsy.com
--- they have advised me that I was a winner in their quest for 500 re-tweets and I guess that the 500th was me! I won a beautiful chocolate brown wool bracelet! I am grateful ...it made my day.

Please take time to visit their shop and see what beautiful items they have!

Last evening I finally finished the bulk of the work at my
workspace - it was very discombobulated (sp?). All I have left to do is store the beads by color now that the newer ones are all sorted. The beads on the table represent a very small portion of the beads I have in storage. So here in this entry you will note the pics of my beloved work space.

Thank you for taking time to read this entry - hope you will be back to visit!

2 comments:

Rose said...

You have very cute products on your Etsy shop! Thank you for adding me to twitter. Have a lovely night,

Rose

cutethings6 said...

Wow you have been busy! And your workspace looks very familiar, full but getting organized! LOL! I guess maybe we should have posted before and afters of our studios huh?
Looks like it's finally coming together.
Keep up the good work!
Laurie