Friday, October 23, 2009

Finally a night of sleep...

....I certainly have had more energy today. I can't say that I accomplished near as much as I wanted to but it feels good to feel good. Sleep is needed more than every 4 or 5 days, don't ya think!

After mowing the lawn yesterd
ay I decided to take a few pictures of interest to my eye:



Ordinary objects can have such simplicity and complexity at the same time. The air was cool, but not cold, with a nice breeze. The rustle of leaves soft and crackly, those that were left on the trees anyway. The clouds were high and light with a really cool pattern as the weather was changing and a front ready to come in.

1 comment:

cutethings6 said...

Your blog looks great by the way! Forgot to tell you that last time I visited. Keep up the good work, I'm ready for some more pics!