Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today's musings...

These nifty pics were taken by my daughter a few months ago... she has a great eye for photography. For my birthday she had another pic of my jewelry framed ... it is treasured!

Today was a bit of a red letter day, in that I allowed myself to do some beading!!! Yeah!


Now that the fast has broken I won't be able to help myself and will be creating more this evening. The hubby has gone to work on his race car, so it's just me and my beads! I didn't even have to cook dinner --- I used my "don't want to cook" sigh and we went to the Kopper Keg for supper.

This morning I stayed up after Todd got off to work and did a little puttering. The dogs have been needy for some reason today and have required more frequent petting than usual! Mid-day I went and ran a few errands running to Wellsville and Alfred. I had to take Todd's computer to get worked on and it was a blast from the past being on the ASC campus again... the help desk happens to be in the Allied Health building. (ASC is my nursing college alma mater)

The sun has been bright and beautiful, perfect temperature, balmy breeze all day. My only regret for this day was not hanging any laundry out. The weather is supposed to be great again tomorrow, so that will be a good project for then.

Had some folks pick up 6 0r 7 garbage bags of clothes I had weeded out. Freecycle is a wonderful thing!

Well that's it for today... must bead ... must bead... must bead...

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Cindy! thanks for visiting my blog! I look forward to following along on yours. My Compassion button is from their site at http://www.compassion.com/share/freestuff/Promote.htm

Mandy