Sunday, September 27, 2009

Peaceful Sunday




Yesterday was a lazy Saturday, had a Pampered Chef party in the evening which was a nice distraction. Met a bunch of really nice ladies. This morning we all went to church. The weather is a bit drizzly with the sun trying to peep thru. After church I took my daughter out for lunch, which we seldom do. We tried a new restaurant that served BBQ - it was delicious.

Lounging around right now, waiting for laundry to finish, to start another load. Plan to work on my work area in a bit - need to finish up my work surface and organizing my crafting/beading materials so that I can be more productive in the coming weeks. I have
so much stuff I need to get listed on eBay and Etsy. Tonight I will getting together with my girlfriends and playing "Nerds" (card game).

Hope everyone else is having a peaceful Sunday as well.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments: