Saturday, September 12, 2009

My, how time flies...


It has been days since I have blogged - multifactorial...Let's just say today is a much better day than some since I was last here.

Have managed to do some beading this week - trying also to set up my work area in the other room. Trying to get everything set up, organized, close at hand...right at my finger tips...ya know what I mean!

It will be sooo nice to have a little work shop - then I will have to reorganize the ebay/Etsy stock. I already have a nice set up for printing labels and packing items. I have a stack of boxes 6 feet tall...Probably need to start searching for small boxes again.

The weather is drizzly and cooler the last couple days. But I guess after having a few sunny days, I'll take what I get...At least it wasn't snow! That will be coming soon enough.Some mornings have been very foggy, things appear very ethereal then; peaceful, calm, like I wish it could stay that way for a longer period of time.

No comments: