Monday, November 16, 2009

Oooooh, I have so much to learn :(

I have so very much to learn about so many things. It could be discouraging if I let it be, rather, I need to see these things as opportunities. Gratitude. An attitude of gratitude is much finer fare than pissin' and moanin'. So that camp shall I try to be in.Drove through the woods and over the river the other day (remember that day tweeps?) and took a few frosty morning pics. It was glorious out - and at numerous moments I thought, "How can folks believe there is no God?". As I started to drive out of the village I noticed how frosted it was everywhere - every little thing, even the telephone line wires.










The country side was beautiful. The picture with the silo is of the western side of the mountain - everything so gently and specifically flocked in frost.


As I kept driving I broke through the fogs and clouds and at the top of the hill the sky was a gorgeous blue, not a cloud in the sky nor frost on the bush. Then there was return into the valley on the other side of the mountain - distinct demarcation of the sky's moisture was evident as I plunged back into the clouds, mist then frostiness again. Such sites are often here in this beautiful rural county of Western NY.





OK, so I was on Twitter already this morning and yes, I am entering yet another giveaway! Hey, I won once. It was one of the first one's I entered. I love giving stuff away so I thought I would have one of my own and only one person entered! Easy to tabulate that one!

The one I entered this morning is for BearPaw footwear - they have these really cozy looking fuzzy fleece lined boots that look so comfy ===*

*I have entered on the blog: My Organized Chaos, by a gal who has twin girls and a 5 year old girl - boy I bet she has her hands full and if she has Organized Chaos, she is a heroine in my book!

If you want to enter this giveaway - here's a link:

http://tinyurl.com/yenbfc8

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey, at least you had someone enter your give away! I have a fan page with 146 fans, and no one wants anything I got! :-)