Monday, November 2, 2009

A full day and a full moon

Wow...today was certainly a full day. Up since 4:30 a.m. to get the hubby off to work and decided to be productive. I made the cognitive decision, LOL! How many days have I done that, yet found it hard to follow through. Not today!
First I started on a jewelry making frenzy - thus the picture with the fruit of my labor! Washed a few dishes, did some laundry, followed Twitter, checked Etsy, packed and sent 3 packages, went to the bank, washed and vacuumed the van, put dogs in and out, made more jewelry, twittered along with some of my Tweeps and now I am ordering out dinner because I can!

I drove my daughter to our friend's so she can tutor their daughter and on the way home noticed the full, beautiful moon just popping up over the eastern horizon - this at 5:40 p.m. Love the new time change - makes me want to hunker down at home and be cozy.

When I was younger I couldn't wait to leave this area, but now as an adult I have a much finer appreciation for the seasonal changes. I find it wonderous. God certainly shows Himself vividly throughout the year, but season changes are so evident of His work.

The dogs have had more privileges today and boy do they like it! The area where I have placed my workspace had always been verboten (mostly because they can sneak upstairs and eat cat food), but I figured out how to block off a couple exits and they have spent most of the day at my feet. They are so faithful.

So, I have a few more minutes before I have to go pick up the food and I will squeeze in a bit more beading. Another item on the agenda this evening is to list a few items on Etsy and eBay. Won't you stop by my shops and see what you must have? Christmas is coming, ya know!!!!

1 comment:

cutethings6 said...

Okay I'm reading! LOL! Wow you have been busy girl! I love all the new bracelets, especially the Xmas ones I see peeking through!!! I can't wait to wear mine... I'm glad to see that you're getting your space, it is so important.

Well keep up the good work Cindy. And it's quite fulfilling too isn't it?
Love ya,
Laurie